Wednesday, March 24, 2010

what next?

i pick my keys up to my my new space this week. i think i'll be moving in some small stuff this weekend. checking out the itty bitty space, i want to paint, hang some shit up and get going already.
i bought a new chair that i will be re-upholstering and getting a new work table too. i bought a new judy off craigslist already and then i need a bulletin board to keep my shit together and on track. i think i want a small plushy style rug too. i figure that if i'm going to be in this space for the equivalent of a part time job, i might as well like it right?
there's one glitch in the whole scenario ... i'm dropping the name laroqcoqs, it's too long, hard to spell and it does remind me of crocs ... it's true. and i don't want to be affiliated with no plastic clog represented by a smiling croc. i won't even wear crocs to garden. but this isn't about crocs, this is about the name game.
i have been toiling around in my head for some stuff, but nothing is sticking, or more importantly it's not feeling right. maybe when i'm in the studio, something will hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment