Monday, November 30, 2009

freedom 35

i'm still waiting for my black and whites to be developed, (they told me it would be three weeks!) and another two rolls of colour. my lady friend in Japan is sending me some natura 1600's, i'm very excited to see how those turn out.

in the mean time ...

bubbles!



the shoe tree on the way to home from Wasaga beach



my teen on green. it's great when you have someone that is willing to do a photo shoot at any time of the day, in any sort of weather.



this was taken at the Vaughn Mills mall. i think it's a green sea horse - it was attached to a small carousel with other sea creatures dressed in love boat attire.


i splurged and had the developers put the images straight to cd. it's going to save so much time and paper!

something else to look forward to, my last day of work is on friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment