Friday, March 12, 2010

rent


it has come to my creative attention that i may need a space to go to work. to work on everything that needs to be done in my head. my plethora of ideas are springboarding , reverberating and actually hurting my head becasue they need to be put into my hands and turned out to the folks that will spend spen spend! well, so i'm hoping.
i go to the distillery today to meet with darryl. he's going to show me a small space that i would be sharing with other artists. 3 others to be exact. i can decorate how i see fit and so on. i'm actually pretty excited about this because i have been neglecting myslef for so long now. there are way too many excuses when i have my rump nestled cozily on my couch.
the rent is fairly cheap. i think that the amount of money i spend on my extravagent social lifestyle can be funnelled into my creative funds and really get somewhere with my shit. i'm past caring about who or what is going to notice, i've spent too much time doing that, that i stopped noticing. B.A.D.
if i decide to go with the place, i'm committing 3-4 night /week to myself and my work. this is truly exciting for me ... ME! yessss, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment