Wednesday, February 24, 2010

back on track

being at home serves it's time well when managed properly. we had no luck finding our shower doors ... a wasted trip. but because of my resourceful mind, i thought to call on the folks that did our renovation 4 years ago. sure enough miss melanie at lampert took the call and was able to find us the doors, with delivery and installation. check #1.
next, the backyard. i didn't want a little cold breeze and snow get in the way of my new leisure space so i called on delta decks. i meet with alex on saturday to go over the design of the new deck. i have a feeling that i will be spending much of the spring and summer in my yard. check #2.
next on the list, registering for a class at george brown. yes, i am going to be putting some time into getting my head around digital arts and publishing. i am more than half of the day in front of a computer, i am creative and i love the vast possibilities of what digital arts can produce. so, i think i found what it is that i want to do when i grow up. i don't know where it will take me, but i do know that i need to hone in on some skills and entrepreneurial school is out now that there is no more government funding for the SEB program anymore. *tears* so, i'll be a huge opportunist and go through a discounted rate at the college. and i'll go at my pace .... i am not an academic ... this i know. at least i am smart enough to know my limits. check #3, #4 and #5.
check #6, my financial affairs are in order. i am filing for my 2009 taxes and am getting a return - YAY! i have also set up a tax free savings account and my credit is up to date and paid!
feeling good. check #7.
everything just got a whole lot warmer. i feel good. this is good.

the start of my five year plan is thickening, there seems to be some depth - these are the holes that needed to be filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment