Saturday, January 23, 2010

waking up


the after party crash, i get mind lingers not hang overs. i don't know which one is worse. i had too many revelations this morning. i feel unsettled. it's almost like everything is good, but not fine. i walked a lot tonight. it felt good to clear some air.
there are 2 friends that i have in my life that continue to share their advice with me, want to hear from me, check in with me, etc. i sometimes take cues from them. example, deleting facebook. i contemplated it and thought more about it tonight. i think i'm going to let it go. an example of advice given, knowing who is who in your life, weighing each person and being with the people that weigh the most.
i know, common sense. i should know this shit right? and i do.
i get so caught up with someone liking me that i forget about who it is that i like and when that happens, my relationships slowly begin to lose the weight.
i think i may be anorexic.
i do this from time to time, i'll become a bit of a recluse, it makes it easier to lighten the load. i'm going to visit mommyworld, that always adds some pounds. it may not be interesting or anything anyone wants to hear, but like everyone else, i'm going to do what makes me happy.
i'm adding weight in the wrong circles. i knew this, i just needed the night to confirm it.

ps. i'm so cliche today.

No comments:

Post a Comment