Thursday, January 28, 2010

chemical reaction



my face!!
my poor fucking pizza moon face!
after the holiday season, i was coerced by a very chic looking woman at the bay to buy this soap called cor. i bought a trial bar which cost 18$ but the big bar is a whopping $125 as is the lotion. she introduced the bar to me because she noticed some acne on my face. i was like "hey lady, i'm just hear to buy some clinique products, i'm not hear for a facial consultation!" but her chicness drew me in and she sounded so concerned. and because i'm on the hop with all new products, she saw sucker. i tried the bar and it was amazing!!!!!!!!! my face cleared, i wasn't moisturizing and i seriously looked like i got a facial. i wasn't even waring make up!
BUT
because i didn't want to shell out 125$ for the moisturizer, i thought i could just use my old stuff. i was going out and i wanted my face to be doubly moisturized. the 2 did not mix!!!!!! it was like a fucking science experiment hit my face and exploded! the next day, when i awoke, my face was red, raw and it hurt. then when i washed it, skin started to peel off in my hands. i thought, this is it, this is my poltergeist. in the madness of my vanity, i applied more lotion not knowing yet, that this was the cause of my "ugliness". my face burned! i mean it felt like it was on fire. and it wasn't just a nice tingly feeling you get with noxema, my mother fucking face was lit! i panicked and tried washing it off, and then it burned even more! when the burn started to turn into a numbing feeling, which was on the 3rd day, it looked like i had gone and gotten a chemical peel from dr. erasemyface. my daughter kept asking "what's wrong with your face?", "are you allergic?", "what happened?" because the red parts were bumped out and dry. it's been nearly a week and my face is still dry, the redness has gone down but i could sand wood with this face! so in the vain effort to control this, i have stopped moisturizing, which took the redness down and i am planning to buy the cor moisturizer tomorrow. if i end up in another lab and my face has exploded, cor will be hearing from me again ... yes, i did email their customer service people. i'm no model or the prettiest girl in the world, but this is my face.

hard to see but it's raw, pink and dry, similar to the pics above!

No comments:

Post a Comment